Monday, March 5, 2012

Good Countdown...

This school year at times feels like it will never end...but then sometimes I feel like it is flying by! We are in the countdown for Spring Break. I don't know why I am not overly excited about Spring Break this year...but I think it might have something to do with the fact that Skyline Volleyball planned out my Spring Break for me. :) I get to head to Houston as soon as school is out on Friday for our volleyball tournament Saturday and Sunday. Then...so that I can see my family just for a little bit, I will head straight to Arkansas (yikes...that's gonna be a long drive...will have to make sure I get some podcasts downloaded to my phone before then!). I can only be there for about a day and a half...as I have to get back for a couple of volleyball practices...then it is off to St. Lois! Three full days of volleyball with my little 10, 11, and 12 year old girls. Crazy!

I have been missing home lately. My grandmother isn't doing very well, and I feel like I'm the only one that hasn't gotten to spend any time with her or my grandpa lately. So...I'll soak it in for the day and a half I get to be there!

Somehow (it must have been the Lord because I couldn't plan like this) two of my three different classes are working on a project that will take them the entire week. So...that only leaves planning for one class all week. Fabulous!

Anyway...it's a good countdown and fun to realize how close my "break" was!

Life. Is. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment