Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 165...Grateful for Inservice???

We had two days of inservice for this other new class I will be teaching. Now...our real inservice doesn't start for another week...so this was in addition to that. I had to read this big textbook before I went and try to kind of figure out some of the curriculum before the inservice. I'm so glad I did...it made the day a little more enjoyable.

The best part was that the district coordinator and another teacher both encouraged me. That is odd...since I didn't get any positive affirmation from anyone at the end of the last school year. I guess they all thought I was going to be in over my head. I still might be...but I think I'm proving that the Lord has me right where He wants me....even if it might not be where my coordinators think I should be. :) This could be a fun year to prove them all wrong! :)

1 comment: