Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 163...Grateful to be Back...

I don't really know what days this "Day 163" is going to cover...but the last month has been crazy. Here goes.

Three weeks ago, I left for Tyler Texas. I was required (but got paid) to go to a training for two weeks at the University of Texas in Tyler. So I packed up my car and moved into a dorm for the two crazy weeks to come. After 80 hours of class time, many hours spent doing homework each night and over the weekend, a few days of near tears, and many many laughs...I got to leave.

Knowing that my schedule was only going to get worse when I got home, I decided to squeeze in a trip to Arkansas. So...we "graduated" from the training and I hit the road to Arkansas. Around midnight Friday night I arrived in Russellville. Aaaahhh. I got to see the whole Russellville family on Saturday and then headed back to Dallas on Sunday. I was glad to be back (and not living out of a suitcase). 

Yes, grateful to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment