Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 172...Grateful for the End...

Grateful for the end of a season.
This volleyball season was such a blessing. I have loved having these girls on my team this year. They are funny, entertaining, respectful, and extremely talented. They finished the season undefeated...and they showed off during their last game on Tuesday...I started feeling bad for the team we were playing. :)

After our game, we headed over to the Plano Senior High game...the Varsity team was playing Plano West...if Plano (our feeder school) won, then we would have a three way tie for fourth place. The top four teams in the district make playoffs. The game against West was some of the best volleyball I had seen in a long time. I think I enjoyed it even more thinking how excited I would be to come watch Plano play when my girls are playing up there.

I don't think the end of the season really hit me until Wednesday morning. We got to wear jeans and Rangers spirit-wear...and I was so thankful for the comfortable clothes...because I was EXHAUSTED!! Early mornings and late nights twice a week took it's toll on me. But...the end is here...and I'm grateful.

Now...basketball tryouts tomorrow morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment