Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 174...Grateful for a Change of Plans...

(I'm kind of cheating today...I am writing two different days posts...but they really occurred on the same day...but I'm so far behind I figure you will forgive me!)

Tonight I had planned on going to my students' football games. I love going to the sophomore football games...I get to see the football players, the band members, the drill team, and the cheerleaders all perform at the same place. 

Because of the weather in St. Lois, the Rangers game was postponed to tonight...I'm writing this as we are leading 3-2...so hopefully this will be the last game! I was a little torn, as I wanted to watch the Rangers.

Well...then the rain started. So...not only was it cold it really started raining. I feel a little bit bad, as I have been telling the kids for two weeks that I was going to come tonight, but on the other hand...I'll take the couch, a blanket, coffee, peppermint mocha creamer, and the Rangers for tonight! I'm grateful for these change of plans tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment