Saturday, February 25, 2012

Good Weekend...

The weekend started on Thursday night as I headed south on I35 to Austin. Some fellow teachers and I were heading south to attend a conference about the engineering course that I have been teaching. Engineering...sounds pretty boring...but we actually learned a whole lot, laughed a lot, and of course got a little bored. After spending the day on Friday with a bunch of engineers (or engineering teachers), I headed down to New Braunfels to visit some friends. I love it down there...mainly because those friends are about of low-maintenance as I am.

We went out to dinner at the Gristmill in Greune, TX....So great!


We talked and told stories over dinner for a couple of hours. Then we went back to there house...played a game (Q-Bitz...try it!) while a couple of the girls started filming their "documentary"...I'll let you know when that movie is released. Hee Hee

We then stayed up for a few more hours telling extremely funny stories and convincing one of the girls to write a book on all of the funny stories. There were many hours of laughter!

This morning, we stayed in our pj's, played a few rounds of Survivor Trivia (at which I was terrible!), and finally got ready to go out to lunch at about 1:00. Such a good lazy Saturday.

Life is good...and it was such a good weekend!

Oh...and I still have Sunday to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment