Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good Singles Day....

So I'm not all about online dating...I'm not all about the set-ups...I'm not all about blind dates.
So....for some reason the Singles Link Up on KellysKornersblog.com intrigued me...and then my mom asked a friend of mine about it...and that's all it took I guess...and I'm thinking that NOTHING will come of it!

But...tonight was good! I got a lot of my friends to write a posts for each other...so I got to write about one of my really good friends and then one of my favorite co-workers. It's a lot of fun to write about other people in order to post about them on a blog! I've been on the computer for 2 hours just trying to find the right words and the right pictures. So fun!

So as much as I don't enjoy the upcoming "Single Awareness Day"...which by now it really doesn't bother me...and I'm pretty sure I will have volleyball practice that night anyway...today was a GOOD Singles Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment