Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 168...Grateful for My Volleyball Girls...

I know...it really has been a lot longer than 168 days...but that's how many I've "blogged" or at least tried to catch up.

So here goes today's blog.
My Volleyball team...both the A and the B team together...is precious!
The A Team is undefeated...they haven't really struggled with any teams yet...well one team we did but the next time we play them I think it'll be a different story. The B team has only lost two games...one district game and then the championship game of their tournament today.

We had 6 girls from the A Team come and cheer on the B Team all day...literally all day. They all love to dance, and I think that, besides winning, their goal is to make us laugh. They are so cute.

If I had a different group of girls this year I think my year would be even harder than it already is. I'm EXTREMELY thankful for them. They really make me laugh!

Here is the A Team at our tournament a few weeks ago where we took 1st place.

1 comment: