Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 169...Grateful for Providence...

I've been attending a new church...called Providence Church. I've blogged about the pastor...but now I can say I'm grateful for the church and for "Providence".

I went to the women's retreat last weekend in Denton. The two girls that I joined the church with went as well...we were staying in a hotel-like retreat center and were to have four people in a room. A very brave single girl had visited the church a couple of times and knew that to get involved, she should go on the retreat. So...Lauren roomed with us...and we love her!

I also visited a home group last Thursday...those girls are fabulous. Leslie and I went...and another single girl was visiting that night too. We made the single girl total rise to 4...which doubled the number of girls to guys...oops. But the couples are great...it was so fun to see them at church...and it was great to feel like we actually knew someone at church!

Providence church has revealed God's providence in my life. I'm grateful for Providence.

No comments:

Post a Comment