Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 155...Grateful for Lists...

I LOVE lists! I will make a list of the most menial things that I need to get done just so I can mark it off of the list. I made a list yesterday...

As you can see I got all but one thing done...I was in the middle of working on that chapter and I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I just went to bed. I felt so accomplished!

Also...on my "list" of summer things to get finished...I have a LOT marked off! Today I was able to launch the bare minimum priority pages of our school's website (so one HUGE weight lifted) and I found a new apartment (and the rent was lower than I was quoted on Friday AND it is in the very back of the complex....I'm thinking QUIET!!!). Two huge things to mark off today! Aaahhh....I love lists....

No comments:

Post a Comment