Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Grateful to be caught up!

I'm going to miss a few days...but I actually had some pictures to include...so we'll match some of the blogging with some pictures.

Friday and Saturday (Day 156 and 157)...Grateful for my Family...
My parents came in on Friday. Always great to see them!
Here is dad playing golf at Top Golf...I kind of missed Father's Day...so Happy Father's Day dad!

And then we met up with my cousin and her family and some of my friends for a Rangers game. The Rangers were behind for most of the game...and then the bottom of the 9th inning, 2 outs, Josh Hamilton hit a 2 run home run to win the game! Such a great night!


Sunday (Day 158)...Grateful for a night with little Joseph Rayburn! Although he slept for most of the time Paul and Mary Grace were gone, we still got to play some. :) Cute little guy!

Monday (Day 159)...Grateful for a Random Dinner Night
I think I got out of the shower at about 6 Monday night...sat down with wet hair and no make-up...and started working on school work. I got a text and then a phone call...dried my hair...and headed out to dinner at 8. Mexican food...good talks...and closing down the restaurant.  That was a great night!

Tuesday (Day 160)...Grateful for Bible Study
I love our Tuesday night Bible Studies. Our group is very random, but very consistent...the same girls are there each week. The study itself has a lot of weird questions and are sometimes hard...but the talk and the discussion is usually really good. I'm really liking this new church!

Wednesday (Day 161)...that's today!...I think I just missed a few days!
Today I'm grateful for a productive day. I received an email on Monday night from a lady who went through the training that I'm going to start next week. I got pretty overwhelmed by the training itself, not to mention that I need to get ahead in school so I don't really have to worry about it. So...I started really working on school.

I have learned some really cool things to use in my classroom this year...
if you are teacher, or just like cool things online:
www.imagechef.com
www.glogster.com
www.wordle.net

Other than that...I read what I needed to read while working out at the gym, completed two assignments, and emailed all my eSchool kids to let them know I would be out of town! LOVE being productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment