Saturday, July 2, 2011

Grateful for Days 147-152...

Obviously I haven't been very good at blogging during the summer...Sorry!
Here is my attempt at summing up the week.

Day 147...Monday
~Grateful for my mornings...I wake up at about 8 or 8:30 (sometimes 9)...get dressed to work out (or really to make high school athletes work out)...make my coffee...and sit and read. I love it! Great time in the Word!

Day 148...Tuesday
~Grateful for my principal. I think I've used that one before...but I had a meeting with her on Tuesday about our schools' website. Since I'm now in charge of it, and it didn't look very good, she wanted me to update it. So...I met with her to get some ideas. In the meeting she talked about this past school year (well, the end of it) and was very complimentary and positive...and gave me even more respect for her than I already had. Grateful for Shauna.

Day 149...Wednesday
~Grateful for Katie. I met Katie, an old roommate of mine, for dinner. We sat at Panera for almost 2 hours. It was so good to catch up with her again. I'm grateful for her friendship.

Day 150...Thursday
~Grateful for fun times with fun friends. They have this new thing in Allen called Top Golf. Although I am terrible, it is still so fun to go. I met a few friends out there Thursday night and, although I didn't leave with any pride left, I sure did have fun. Golf is hard...but Top Golf makes is a lot more enjoyable!

Day 151...Friday
~Grateful for a fun, hot night at the ballpark. And...we got to see fireworks!

Day 152...Saturday
~Grateful for Jarrett. Although I have been going to a different church (which I mentioned last Sunday), I went to the Saturday night service at Prestonwood tonight. Jarrett spoke on Psalm 15..."Character Counts". Such a great reminder of how short I fall to the standards of holy living...and that it is only through salvation that I will one day reside with Christ on "the Holy hill." Thank you Jarrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment