Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 125...Grateful for Friends...

(Sunday)
I went back to the new church that I have visited (now just twice), and I love it! The pastor is great...the church is small but young and welcoming...and teaches from the Word. A couple of friends and I signed up for the women's Bible Study for this summer. Meredith (who we think might be the pastor's wife) took our money and was so friendly and excited that we had signed up. It makes me very excited to meet some more women from the church.

After church we met some other friends for lunch. Laurie (who's wedding I will be attending this weekend) is from Arkansas, getting married in Arkansas, and then moving to Arizona. She's not a best friend but one I really enjoy seeing whenever I do get to see her. It was a fun lunch, a long lunch, but driving home, it made me realize how grateful I am for great friends. Great friends to visit new churches with, great friends to laugh with, and great friends to celebrate with.

No comments:

Post a Comment