Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 131...Grateful for Time in the Car...

Random I know...but we drove back from Hot Springs today.
We ate breakfast at a recommended pancake place in Hot Springs...pretty great food! Then Karen offered to ride with me for part of the way home and then she and Amy would switch cars and Amy would ride with me.

Well...I was following Jen through town and then to the highway...and I wasn't really sure where I was going. Remember...I don't take I-30 when I go to Arkansas, I drive through Oklahoma. So...I didn't know directions....

Thank goodness Karen and I are good friends...I lost Jen when they turned on the highway (I had to wait on traffic) and then I missed an exit for another highway because I didn't know about the shortcut. Oh well.....
Then we get to Greenville and we were supposed to exit 380..well, I didn't know that...but after 5 miles past Greenville, Karen let me know that when we get to Greenville we need to exit. Oops. :)

Good thing Karen and I like to talk! We made it home safe...but added about an hour to the trip! Lovely....

No comments:

Post a Comment