Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 126...Grateful for the End...

(Monday)
I am so grateful that the school year is over...that I can now start to tackle my incredibly busy summer full of learning (my head will be swimming)!
I decided to start taking classes to work toward my school librarian certification. Sometimes I feel silly saying that (because librarians aren't always the cool people in the school building)...but we went to the library so much growing up, they don't have the stress of the classroom day in and day out, and I just thought it would be fun. I have NO IDEA why I chose this summer to start...but here goes!

Other things this summer entails...
  • Learning how to do our school website
  • Changing our school website to what our principal wants
  • Classes at UNT
  • Learning the curriculum for Webmastering (a new class for me for next year)
  • Training for the Engineering Design class that I'm teaching next year...two weeks in Tyler Texas and at least one full day of training in Plano before I go out to East Texas.
  • Working the Summer Conditioning program for a couple of hours each day when they need me
I'm tired just thinking about it!
Here is my table in my apartment with all of the books and studies that I am going to try to get through this summer! We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment