Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 117...Grateful for Family in Town...

I love when family comes down here to visit!
This weekend, my cousin Karin and her family came down to visit and to celebrate little Sophie's birthday. It was a fun day.
I met the girls at American Girl for lunch....the girls got their ears pierced (Sophie even got her dolls' ears pierced)...all the kids and Karin ice skated...

We were planning on going to the Rangers game...but the kids just wanted to swim. I ran a few errands while the "decision" on the night was made but...Joey talked Eli into going to the game. As he was going to buy two tickets for them in the cheap seats, a man offered them two of his tickets for free. Not only free...but second row behind home plate!
Here is a picture of Eli.

Karin and I were both glad we didn't all try to go to the game...otherwise they would have missed out on that great opportunity. :)

I hung out with the girls at the hotel pool. I did pick up some cupcakes for us all....but as I was driving, the box took a spill on the floorboard. They didn't look cute anymore...but they sure did taste good!
It was a fun day with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment