Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 120...Grateful for a Good Day...

Today was just a good day. Nothing great happened...my kids were a little sentimental today with, "Ms. Cole, are you gonna miss us?" ...or "Ms. Cole, you are one of my favorite teachers." ...or "(silence)"  Haha....love those kids!

Terri and I had a good day...we worked together on book count and she even gave me some suggestions on some stuff for next year.

We had a coaches inservice...that was only about 45 minutes long...so that was great. Then off to Boot Camp. So...after just over 700 calories, my first snow cone of the summer, and then a night watching the Mavs (hopefully a win)...it's just been a good day.

And now I'm tired. :)

p.s. My apartment complex is changing our cable service as of tomorrow. Since I am going to move out (which I cannot wait to do) in a couple months, I just got the cheapest deal I could, and that didn't include Internet. So...I'll blog at school when I can (our filter will randomly block blogspot). So...don't worry if you don't hear from me for a while. I'll still write down my gratitude-s and post them when I can catch up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment