Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 95...Grateful for Friday....

Man...this time of year is tough...busy busy busy...kids are ready to be out for summer, teachers are ready to be out for summer...but we are all still going to school day in and day out.

My students are creating games using Flash (animation) to review for their final exam. They are definitely creative and have kept me laughing all week over their ideas. I mean...there is one game called "Illegal Immigration"...

Each "traveler" is trying to cross the border from Mexico. If the traveler gets the question right then they will make it over the wall. If the traveler gets it wrong...the stick figure runs up the wall...and then tumbles down off the screen. Is it a little questionable? Yes. However...one of the two group members is from Mexico himself so they can't say the group is being racist...instead everyone so far has taken it "tongue and cheek" and we have all gotten a great laugh out of it.

Even though I had a day off in the middle of the week...even though my kids have made me laugh A LOT...I am still SO GRATEFUL for Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment