Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 63...Grateful for the Ultimate Healer...

The Ultimate Healer is obviously our Lord. I have a student at school (student this year, volleyball athlete last year) this year who was just diagnosed with leukemia. Her mother said that only 1% of kids have this kind of leukemia and that 99% of her blood is cancerous. So...she is starting treatment with a pill that will start to kill off the bad blood cells...and will have to have blood transfusions over the next few months to replace that blood. Well...that's how I understood it in my non-medical-thinking mind.

I know that God can heal her.
I know that God has placed Kara in my life for a reason.
I know that God will heal her.

Please pray with me for Kara...she's just a joy to know.
This was after one of our volleyball tournaments last year. And best of all...she's a Razorback fan and plans to attend the University! Woo Pig Sooie!

1 comment:

  1. will add her to my prayer list for sure.. please keep me posted on this!! And yes, He IS the ultimate healer!!

    ReplyDelete