Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 87...Grateful for Another's Gratitude...

So yesterday I helped out our librarian assistant with something on the computer. It took me all of 10 minutes to finish it.

When I walked into school today, each person I walked past told me that the librarians were looking for me. Well...on a testing day that is just one baby step above the counselors looking for me...there is NO TELLING what you might get assigned to do! :)

However, the lady that I helped had gone and gotten me some beautiful tulip, a card, and a B&N gift card. I couldn't believe it and thought it was so sweet. I kind of forgot about it while I was upstairs during our hours of testing...but when I walked back into my classroom they just put a smile on my face. So today...I'm grateful for another's gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment