Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 85...Grateful to Pass...

I had a meeting Monday morning with one of my curriculum coordinators. He told me that I had to take this "Pre-Assessment" for a new class...but that was just so that I could attend the two week training this summer in Tyler. I had to pass it wit a 75%...I could take as long as I wanted and as many times as I needed...but the sooner I passed, the sooner I could register and get the summer session I needed.

So today...as I was sitting in the hall during TAKS testing...I used a school laptop, and finished the assessment...and passed with an 80%. I will admit that I ran into our math department's office to ask one of my favorite teachers for some reminders with the math questions.

Anyway...glad to have that over...and grateful to have passed!

1 comment: