Sunday, April 17, 2011

Days 74, 75, and 76...

So this was a crazy weekend of volleyball...so I got behind and I'm going to combine all three days together in one post.

Day 74, Friday...
So for the personal day that I took for Friday (so I could go to volleyball)...it wasn't much of a personal day...I still had to go up to school for a bit. I weighed in for our Biggest Loser competition (which I am currently winning) and lost another 2 pounds (11.5 to date). But the gratitude came at the end of the day. We finished our pool play at the tournament at about 8:30. A couple of the mom's wanted to go to dinner with the girls to try to get some team bonding going (the girls had not played well and needed something positive). So...I went to dinner with two moms and their daughters. It was a great time and I'm thankful for the fun time to get to sit and visit with a couple of families that I really didn't know at all.

Day 75, Saturday...
Grateful for a productive morning (that WORE ME OUT!!!). I completed our Boot Camp SUV push (4 of us pushing one SUV for a mile..almost all up hill). I got my haircut by my favorite hairstylist who went into work Saturday just for me. And that was all done by 10:00. It was a great morning! And finished the day with volleyball.

Day 76, Sunday...
Grateful for a night of down time. So...I splurged with my volleyball money this week and ordered myself a Kindle. I love it. I've been reading random things...and downloaded a free game. And I just love it. So...I got home from volleyball, ate a late lunch, read a little, slept a little, grocery shopping...and then home to watch Amazing Race and then read until I fall asleep (which won't take long).

Where I got to spend the crazy weekend...and it doesn't even start to resemble the craziness that was the Dallas Convention Center all weekend! :)

Man...that's a weekend!

1 comment: