Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 72 (yesterday)...Grateful for Exhaustion...

I think the Lord brings us to a point where we have to depend on Him. I feel like I keep writing about being tired...but I am...but I think He is keeping me here so I have to depend on Him. I don't know how things will get done on time...but I know they will!

I thought being able to check off the Student Council elections and having that off my plate would make things bearable...well....

Then came a baby shower for a friend at school and his new baby....and making sure people know to come up...decorating...well....

Now it is the awards ceremony for our end of the year deal at school....certificates to print (not in my room so it's after school printing)...power point to create...and a program to design...hmm...

And then there is the fact that I am still teaching classes...not to mention the thoughts of next year and logistics of that.

Gonna just stick to this....

"Be watchful and stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. 
Let all that you do be done in love."  
~1 Corinthians 13:13-14

Well...minus the "men" part...

No comments:

Post a Comment