Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 77...Grateful for Some Calm...

I think sometimes at school I feel that I need to be able to do everything that is asked of me. Now..most of the time I can or I will figure out a way to get it done. Today though I was super overwhelmed. I have a lot of stuff I'm keeping up with at school and just trying to get them marked off the list one at a time.

I had a request made today that the front office needed to be done today...but I really did not have any way to correct it. I reached out to who all I could and was not receiving any help. When I realized why they needed it changed today, I really started feeling like I needed to figure out how to fix it.

And then my principal walked by. I replayed everything to her and asked her what I should do. She assured me that it wasn't for me to fix and that she didn't expect me to take care of it (no matter how much I wanted to help). At that very moment...her "calm" was exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment