Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 31...Grateful for Open House...

Spring Open House at Vines High School is very low key. Tonight however...it was even lower. I talked to a total of 2 parents of current students and a parent of a future volleyball player. Otherwise I just stood in the hall and visited.

Usually I wouldn't be grateful for having to be at work late...however...I don't just get to stand out in the hall and talk to fellow co-workers and not have to worry about the upcoming class...the one that will be waiting for me in my room after 5 minutes.

Here is my classroom...
Empty...just like tonight for Open House...

I think my room is pretty inviting and exciting....

Who wouldn't want to come hang out with me in here?? Right??? :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would; and wish I could!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment above was from Mom :) She was on my computer yesterday! Even though I would love to see your room and hang out with you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete