Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 53...Grateful for Rachel...

So, tonight (Friday) I didn't really have any plans. I was going to lunch with a friend to carb load (for her) before her half marathon on Sunday. She had something tonight so we were going to do an early dinner. And then Rachel called. They needed a sub for her softball team.

I drove down and played with her and her husband's team...then she and I went to Sonic. Then we (me, Rachel, and Chris) went to her house. I love getting to talk to her, I love talking about the Bible and God and what we are learning (all while Kentucky is beating Ohio State which totally saves my bracket is on in the background)....Rachel is a blessing. I always enjoy getting to see her and catch up.

Great to see you Rachel...grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment