Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 37...Grateful for Maintenance Requests...

Well...kind of...
I put in two maintenance requests online today. One for a set of outlets that don't have any "juice". The other for the light in my ceiling fan in my bedroom. The globe was a little tough to get down, so I thought I'd see if they would change it.

I got home today and found this on the bar...
Thank you Pedro for fixing my apartment...
Well...I ate dinner went to volleyball practice...and came home. I walked in my room and flipped on the light...and nothing.

I decided to figure out how to get the globe off of the fan and change the bulb myself. However...when I took the globe off, here is what I found.
Part of the bulb stuck in the fan...
The rest of it is in the globe...
So...thank you Pedro...I now expect you to come back again tomorrow! :)
Today...although it was up and down on grateful and not...I am once again grateful for maintenance requests. Ha!!

2 comments: