Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 56...Grateful for a Lot...

There are quite a few things I'm grateful for today...

1.  I randomly picked up a book at Mardel's on Saturday. I'm trying to be very healthy and strict for the rest of the school year (9 weeks...surely I can make it) and this book caught my eye. It's really great! One tip (out of the 5 chapters I've read) was to replace a craving with prayer. Well...I've been wanting to improve my prayer life...and that will definitely do that! I had a bunch of little arrow prayers as my stomach growled periodically. :) 

2. I went to boot camp...and I'm grateful for this number...the number of calories burned!! (that's during the hour of class and thirty minutes after) Love it!

3. I love the crock pot...or slow cooker. I love coming home and my whole apartment smells like yummy food!

4. Finally...I love the coffee singles. It's kind of cold here right now and I was cold when I got home and I love relaxing with a cup of coffee...and the singles are great and so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment