Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 45...Grateful for the Sun...

So my plan for the week was to enjoy the weather...workout each day...read outside and get some sun at the same time...and walk/jog outside to enjoy the weather. Yes...I wanted to spend a lot of the week outside.

Well...the weather had a different plan...
It has been overcast and windy all week.
I have kind of felt under the weather for most of the week (I think I might need to get tested for allergies)....my throat has never been so scratchy!

Today however...was the day I had been looking for!
I sat out by the pool in shorts and a tank top (not quite ready for swimsuit season) for about an hour...reading....lovely!
Then I went walking for about 45 minutes (my goal is to do some kind of activity for at least 33 minutes each day of my 33rd year of life)...
And well...I got a little more sun than I thought. That's okay...I needed that Vitamin D!

I was grateful for the sun today....

Not a cloud in the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment