Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 57...Grateful...

I'm grateful for my job!
I'm grateful to my athletic director for asking me to start coaching 4 years ago!
I'm grateful that I'm not a principal that had to tell 9 people that they were losing their jobs today!

How great is the Lord and how great is the Lord's timing...(remind me of that next time I'm wishing I wasn't still single and waiting)...

I knew that we didn't have enough students to fill all of my classes, but I knew that coaching should help me keep a job...I just thought I would have to teach a couple of random classes next year. My department head had been causing me to feel like I could be losing my job. Unfortunately, she is the one that ended up losing her job. It all came down to other duties...which would be coaching. So...4 years ago when my athletic director asked me if I wanted to coach (instead of do cheerleading), I'm so thankful for the prodding and timing of the Lord to take him up on it!

I'm just very grateful today!

3 comments: