Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 47...Grateful for this Challenge...

So I don't really know why I started doing this blog...or trying to find something to be grateful for each day...other than I know that I need to start being more grateful. It's working...I don't think that each day makes for a good blog post, but it makes me think. Which is the point. So today, I'm grateful for the 47 days so far that have made me reflect on my life that day and what one thing I could write about being grateful for.

On a side note, as my spring break comes to a close...I have done almost nothing all week...and I have loved it!
I also, decided that since I wasn't going to be seeing many people, why did I really need to get ready each day?? So...I wore a different hat each day...and here they are! :-)


Monday...
Tuesday...
Wednesday...
Thursday (green camo for St. Patrick's Day)...
Friday...






No comments:

Post a Comment