Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 14...Grateful for Stevie...

So I have been coaching two sports for the last month and a half. That has taken up four of the five nights in the week...and then my class at church was the other night. So...workouts were short and definitely not the same as the boot camp workouts that Stevie puts me through.

The new session started last week...but after thinking for a week about how much I missed it (and how gross I was feeling about myself), I signed up...also incurring the late fee!

I would say I was pretty embarrassed to go back to the class that I used to love!

That is until I saw Stevie again. Stevie is amazing...she is killing the battle with brain cancer...she is always happy, always smiling, and always looking to make us healthier. And she welcomed me back like I had a never left. Well...other than me being slower and very out of shape!

In fact...after 100 sit-ups, she asked my group if we could feel it (while pointing to her abs)...to which I replied..."I just feel fat and can't believe I quit doing this." And her ever positive response was..."Well at least you are doing something about it now." Yes...and thank you Stevie! Grateful for you today!

Ugh...it's definitely a love-hate relationship with this company!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment