Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 19...Grateful for Family Fun..

So today (Saturday) we had a little family get-together party at my parents house for my nephew's birthday. All of my family on my mom's side came to the house. After a couple of hours...a kickball game ensued out in the backyard. We had everyone from my Uncle Larry and all of his kids, their husbands, his grandkids (6-11 years old) and then me and a couple of my other cousins. We laughed a lot...there were some tears...but we played until the sun went down. So fun!

Then it was off to a Japanese restaurant for my cousin Jackson's birthday. Again...so fun!

I really enjoyed being at home and having family fun time!

Grateful for family fun!

Cute kid being cheesy for attention!

And Happy 2nd Birthday to my most favorite nephew ever!
Playing in the tunnel I got him for his birthday. He actually wasn't scared of this gift from me. The puzzle I gave at Christmas scared him. :)
Playing with my cousin Justin.
My mom, Granny Joy, and Aunt Kay
My sister, cousin Tonia, and cousin Karin...love these girls!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like SO Much fun! So glad ya'll had a great weekend and yes, you have a wonderful family.. looking forward to seeing them on our annual TRIP!!

    ReplyDelete