Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 27...Grateful for Sweet Friends...

I have probably already used that "Grateful" line...but I am today. I love Paul and Mary Grace and their little boy Joseph. I get to see them once or twice a month...and maybe even more when sand volleyball season starts...heehee. I met them at camp...before they even knew each other.

Mary Grace is one of the funniest people I know. When she would work on the ropes course (when I was one of the leadership staff out there) she was always entertaining...the first and greatest of which was her eagle "caw"...we laughed the whole time. Then, a few years later, she and I co-lead a covenant group together...so great! Love her! They have a cute little 5 month old...who apparently had a little upset stomach today...even after all the vomit...he is still precious!

Paul is a fellow teacher and I love hearing his take on the education system and our jobs. He and Mary Grace are both as competitive as I am and they both love to play games. My favorite story about Paul...he was subbing on my softball team one summer...we were winning by one run, we had two outs, bases were loaded...all we had to do was get one more out and we would win. They hit a fly ball to Paul...and it hit his glove and bounces out. We didn't care...but apparently (according to Mary Grace) he kept replaying it over and over and kept talking about it. 

I'm grateful for all the little times I get to spend with this precious family!

I stole this picture from their facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment