Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15...Grateful for Friends who Pray...

I wouldn't say I've been struggling or hurting or anything...but just kind of down and lonely...but really not a big deal. However...I just kind of kept pushing it aside and going on with my days...which have been great!

Today though...two different friends of mine that don't even know each other and I haven't seen in a few weeks...both emailed me and said they had been thinking about me a lot and just wanted me to know and to have a great day! They had no idea what they were praying for or what was going on. Amazing...I don't think I knew how I was really feeling until I read their emails.

So today...I'm grateful for friends who pray...

Romans 8:26 
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans"

HaHa...an old picture...but Mary Grace is one of the sweet friends to email today.

No comments:

Post a Comment