Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 25...Grateful for Fun...

Last night was a fun night. I went bowling with my Bible Fellowship class from church (well...the class I used to be really involved with and now just go periodically). I rode to dinner and bowling with a girl that I used to disciple and her roommate (another good friend). We laughed the whole way to dinner and bowling. We laughed the whole time while bowling...and even planned a little trip this summer. Both of us have the same goal of trying to visit all 50 states. Gonna get two more in this summer!

And...I'm going to even start meeting with Haley again...so excited!

(I'll post pics when I get them from Jenny)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you girls are out having fun!! Have fun on your trips too.. Looking forward to hearing about them!!

    ReplyDelete