Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 23...Grateful for the Fieldhouse...

This is a sarcastic post. Fieldhouse USA is a big warehouse in Frisco...it holds 12 basketball courts, an indoor soccer arena, workout area, food court, martial arts area, etc...also, my boot camp is held on one of the courts...as well as where my club volleyball team practices. Because of scheduling conflicts...I have been to the Fieldhouse every day since Sunday! Four days in a row!

They opened a little yogurt shop (just like all the other yogurt shops all over North Dallas) called Purple Kiwi. The girls get yogurt every night after practice. I intentionally don't take money into the gym so that I can't get any yogurt. Tonight however...being the fourth night in a row to try to resist yogurt...I gave in. And one of the parents even paid for mine!  It was great!

So tonight...I'm grateful for the Fieldhouse...well, grateful that I don't have to go back up there until Saturday morning. :)

The view as I drove in tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment