Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7...Grateful for a Schedule...

So after being off four days for snow (mainly ice)...I kind of forgot what it was like to be on a schedule. I went to our Saturday night service so even on Sunday my schedule was thrown off. I had been staying up too late on my days off and sleeping in (because that's what you do when you are off) each day...so the alarm at 6:00 this morning kind of hurt.

However, while getting ready for school this morning I methodically went through what all I had to do today and what I needed to get done when I would fit it in. All was well with the schedule (we had found out our basketball game was canceled for tonight)...I was going to get a workout in, my reading for Perspectives finished, and grocery shopping all tonight! That is...until I got to school today. We found out that there was a possibility that we might have our game tonight. What?!?!?! That throws my whole schedule off!

Well, we aren't having our game tonight. I love having the schedule of a school day (yet sometimes long for my life to not revolve around a bell schedule or semesters)...I love being able to have an evening to plan for what I need to get done. And then...to just be able to mark that "event" off my list!

Now...watch the post tomorrow have to be about "being grateful for God's schedule..." (He works like that you know..)

Here is my color coded calendar...I LOVE to schedule things!
 I know the pictures haven't been too exciting...I'll try to get more creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment