Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 18...Grateful for Home...

(Friday February 18th)
Home...I like coming home...
Arkansas is a lot slower pace than Dallas...and I'm always reminded when I get into Arkansas on I-40 (I guess in preparation for my hometown). People are passing in the left lane going the speed limit...which means the one in the right lane is going slower than the speed limit. I think drivers in the metroplex think that the speed limit is the speed minimum (and I'm not saying I haven't joined right in with them).

Also...home is where mom and dad take care of everything...food, laundry, coffee in the morning...LOVE IT!

Glad to be home for the weekend!

Kind of dark...but my house as I arrived home on Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there is something about HOME.. We have great parents don't we!!

    ReplyDelete